Monday, June 16, 2008

Packing


So I have decided that packing really sucks. The official move date is July 3rd. I can't wait. I am going to miss everyone like crazy! Especially my girls, Cara and Kristina. Everyone had better come and visit me.
I am almost finished with summer school...9 days left! Yahoo! Although I do think that teaching summer school is a lot nicer than regular school.
We had a family reunion this past weekend which was pretty fun. Good to see all of the family. There was a pool party and pizza and pictures and lots of other fun activities. This was our first reunion since 1992! Craziness.
Oh and back on April 25th I officially walked. I actually graduated on December 14, 2007 but hey who is counting? The picture is my dad, my brother, me and my grandpa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home